At Stellar Insurance Brokers we understand the true value of an insurance policy is only realised when it’s time to make a claim. That’s why we make the claims process as smooth and as stress-free as possible for our clients.
We have a dedicated Claims Officer, Hellen Cashman, who is there to make sure every claim is handled with care, efficiency and expertise.
In the event of a claim we ask that you contact us as soon as it is safe to do so. During working hours call 1300 270 280 and ask to speak to our Claims Officer, Hellen Cashman. If your claim occurs outside business hours and you need to contact us urgently, Hellen is available 24/7 to help you on 0407 011 431. In the event our Claims Officer is not contactable, please call Mike Pappalardo – Managing Director – 0412 825 782.
“Stellar Insurance Brokers have been managing our property insurance requirements for the last few years, with great service and professional provision of competitive policies. Early in 2020 when the renewal exercise was due to be reviewed and established for new policies, I enquired about the possibility of personal possession losses, applicable to our primary residence property. I was referred to Helen Cashman the claims officer with Stellar to discuss the particulars of a potential claim for a recent loss. Helen was instrumental in the initiation of a claim and very quickly communicated the process steps and records to be collated for the claim submission. From step one to a seamless successful claim response from the insurer, Helen covered all areas of the process and had the result completed in one business week. Rarely have I experienced this degree of efficiency and dedication displayed by a critical service provider in the insurance industry. My experience with Helen was fantastic and I would encourage any person wishing to embark on business with a company that makes you feel comfortable and prioritised at a time of personal loss, to contact Helen in the first instance, to demonstrate the highest level of insurance service available in industry. I have no hesitation in referring Stellar Insurance Brokers for your insurance needs”. David Stevens
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL CLAIMS
- Never admit liability for a claim against you, even if you think you are at fault. To do so could result in the Insurer reducing or denying your claim.
- Do not repair or replace damaged property without speaking to us first, except for temporary emergency repairs (see next point)
- You must, wherever possible, minimise further loss or damage and secure the premises. You may need to engage an overnight security guard to protect remaining or undamaged goods if the premises cannot be secured immediately (note, this is usually covered by your insurance policy).
- Where possible, retain damaged property for inspection.
- Please report malicious damage, vandalism, theft or lost property to the police and obtain a police report or report number.
- Motor vehicle accidents should be reported to the police in accordance with current regulations and in any event when one or more people have been injured.
If your claim is not urgent, you can complete the form below and Hellen will be in touch with you within one working day.